Titulok: zopár viet z článku Vložil: Ganec Dátum: 24.08.2012

{v tomto sa zhodneme}
I can’t picture myself investing any more money in DSLR bodies and lenses. The new Nikon D4 that is coming out? Not interested.

Look, I hate to say it! I’ve spent loads of money on DSLRs and lenses for my Nikon. I’m not going to be using any of it in five years.

By the way, Nikon doesn’t pay me or anything. Neither does the camera industry, whatever that is
{ tiež ma napadlo že možno v očiach niektorých som dealer, no vôbec nie. Nik ma neplatí}

Only the high-end pros use full-frame sensor DSLRs.

BTW, I can say this with certainty: a full frame sensor will not necessarily give you a better photo.

{pekne vyjadrené}
There is nothing about this image that required a DSLR.

{ zaujímavá pripomienka ktorú som si doteraz neuvedomil a vysvetľuje prečo si niektorí myslia že cez LiveView sa nedá fotiť }
Many DSLR people have an irrational fear of this based on lousy, slow, laggy LCD “live” displays on current DSLRs. I agree! But this is not a fair comparison because it uses a different rendering tech than the 3rd Gen Cameras.

Hardcore action-photographers (which is a small percentage, btw) may choose to stick with DSLRs until the electronic viewfinder gets even faster. But that won’t be much longer.

After each trip I take, the sensor on my D3X and D3S needs a good old-fashioned cleaning. I look forward to the day when I don’t have to do that any more. Call me lazy.
{Call me lazy -> kľudne ma nazvite lenivcom }

Objectively, these cameras have more advantages than disadvantages. As Moore’s law clicks along, the disadvantages will dissipate like fog in the sunrise.
{presne: pre mňa je to lepší kompromis už teraz}

Pridať nový príspevok